06 January 2010


Dear Sirs

Re V R Patrick J Conroy

Your letter of the 31st March 2008 to police headquarters has been passed to me for attention as i was the Crowns proseicutor with care and conduct for the case against Conroy and the others to which your letter refers.... See More

I suspect that the CPS file will now have been destroyed ...although i do have some recollection of the case. my recollection is that the prosicution relied on incriminating remarks made bt Glover in writing but that this was evidence against Glover and not Conroy.

If you can supply me with a copy of the statement to which your letter refers i will investigate further.

It is also my recollection that your firm represented one of the co defendants in the case who was acquited and you may have papers in your own archive.

yours faithfully.

D K Hyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment